Data protection & Security at Spartium
Protecting your privacy is important to us. Below we explain how we handle your data.
Spartium is responsible for your data and if you should have any questions regarding the usage of your data please email us.
You can visit our site without providing personal information. We only store access data and not personal data:
- the name of your Internet service provider
- the page from which you get directed to us
- the name of the requested file
- date and time of the processing request
- amount of data transferred
- confirmation of successful transfer of data
- browser type and operating system of the user
This data is collected for the purpose of improving our offers alone, and personal data cannot be inferred from it.
Orders with Spartium
We collect your data and this is passed to third parties, but only for the purpose to fulfill your order in a timely manner.
After the expiration of time required to keep the data for tax purposes, your data will be deleted.
To process your order, we require the following details:
- payment details
- email address
We will use your email address to send confirmation of any order you place with us.
Advertising and market research
We will not pass on your details to any third parties for the purposes of marketing and research.